Hey, it’s been a while. I guess I’m not the kind of person who is super attentive to doing things which make me sit down and chill out – which is definitely to my detriment. I have a few epic blogs to write. One about a ten day trip to Vietnam and another about a weekend spent in Ballarat and Queenscliff.
But for now I thought I’d write a simple post, one that I’ve done a few times. My Wednesday Offerings. Having a blog is a great way to reflect and look to the future. It’s amazing to think of all that has happened since I started this blog. I dreamed about, procrastinated, booked, experienced and reflected upon an epic trip to America. Amongst that and even now I continue to learn so much simply by writing.
So without further adieu…Wednesday Offerings.
1. The heat of summer is finally upon us. Nothing fixes my mood like a sweltering hot day.
2. I’ve heard people say that they ‘really need a holiday’. This year, after working a full-time job for nine consecutive months, I finally understand what the hell those people mean.
3. Nothing can replace a good friend who simply tells it like it is.
4. I feel as if I have reached a pivotal point in my life but am unable to identify in what way. A small part of me is relishing the opportunity think, feel and question things differently to how I always have but this is contrasted against a back drop of fretting and many sleepless nights.
5. Never underestimate how good it feels to be brave and have confidence in the decisions you have made.
6. This album –