It’s been a while since I wrote a blog extolling my appreciation of the big and little things in life that makes it what it is. After reading an old Wednesday Offerings post I thought I’d get my butt into gear and shine a little light on my life right now.
1. What’s life without a little fear? I’m finally starting to learn that living within the boundaries of fear is incredibly inhibiting, unproductive and unrewarding…and whilst pushing through that boundary feels terrifying it usually only takes a few minutes (if not seconds) to make the change.
2. It’s pretty impossible to describe how good it is to live with amazing people, but I have had to stop myself from breaking into song and dance when people have asked me how my Clifton Hill digs are going.
3. Living inner city = spontaneity. These days I can dance my tush off at No Lights No Lycra, catch up with friends or have a few sneaky mid-week drinks and still make it home at a decent hour.
4. I’ve started to make a mental list of all of the things I want to do and see and the places I want to go in the next twelve months. So far it basically consists of a hell of a lot of festivals and a hell of a lot of air-time. Did someone say New York? …. Toronto? …..Nigeria?
5. I think I’m addicted to Twitter…
Contemporary Nigerian beats –