I’m really just using this as an opportunity to avoid writing the introduction to a ridiculously boring and dry group report, but that means that YOU get to learn more about ME. Exciting, yah!?
On another note, it’s getting hard to come up with all of these random facts about myself. I think I’ll change the theme of Wednesday Offerings next time ’round.
7 things about me:
1. I met with and discussed Honours projects with my potential supervisor today. He’s just as excited about researching a small town in the north-east of Victoria as me. This could really blossom into a beautiful thesis.
2. I only have five more assessments to do before I skedaddle off to America. It’s all very exciting, by tomorrow I’ll only have four and come Wednesday I will only have three. After starting the semester with nineteen assessment pieces looming over my head, being able to count what’s left on one hand seems a little too good to be true.
3. I’ve committed myself to doing 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups and two advertisements worth of ‘plank’ exercises each night. Each week this is going to be doubled until I am able to do a ridiculous amount of sit ups and crush cans with my fully-sick six pack (okay, not really – but something along those lines…)
4. I’m so excited about getting on a jet plane! I can’t wait, but I also know that the minute I touch down back in Aus I’ll be scheming my next overseas adventure. Coincidentally, the song I am listening to right now is ‘BIg Jet Plane’ by Angus and Julia Stone.
5. No matter how many times people tell me my hair is ‘awesome’ or ‘cool’, I’ll still have a moment every fortnight or so where I think ‘what…the…hell…’.
6. I really really should be writing that introduction right now..
7. Okay, no I really should! Who wants to sit around at Uni any later than 5 pm?