In these busy, stressful times it’s always nice to take a little time out and be thankful – so, for this week at least, Wednesday Offerings are back.
1. I’m always thankful for a perfect cup of tea that has the right amount of heat and intensity. It’s harder to achieve than it looks.
2. I only have three more weeks left of a degree I’ve been hacking away at for the last five years, and you know what I think? I think I’ll re-enrol and do Honours.
3. In these last ten years, I’ve experienced varying degrees of hearing loss and feel that I’m starting to get to the tail-end of the situation. Things are sounding a lot less clear, sometimes it’s funny and other times scary, but I’ll always take each day as it comes and be thankful for the things I’ve learnt from listening, not just hearing.
4. I hope I always wish to explore and that I continue to appreciate the experience and travel with my eyes, ears, heart and mind wide open.
5. I love that in my corner of the globe we are starting to get those Spring days that are so ridiculously beautiful they beckon you outdoors.