I’ve been inspired by CreateWholeHealths’ simple blog post Sunday Offerings and would like to share a few of my own. Who knows, this might become a weekly thing for me.
7 things about me:
1. I regret my decision to study Arts/Science over nursing on an almost monthly basis, but I’m too stubborn and persistent to give up on my current (and almost finished) degree all together.
2. Those marks on my neck really are scars and not kiss marks. I’ve become a bit paranoid that people might think I am getting around with some very visible signs of recent love-making.
3. I have had a lot of one-sided conversations with my car.
4. A friend and I have developed the habit of leaving each other strange voice messages. I find I am actually a little thrilled when she misses my phone call because it means I then have the opportunity to really let my weird thoughts reign free.
5. I find it hard to differentiate between my desire to like/love someone and the actual emotion.
6. Since writing a blog about songs and the various memories attached to them I have developed a pretty extensive list of songs I listen to when I’m happy, sad, melancholy, etc…, There is a particular cd I have that seems to cover all of these emotions and I always feel like I’ve been on a bit of a roller coaster ride when I listen to it.
7. Winter sunlight seems like a gift too good to be true.